Inspire Culture, Learning and Libraries is delivering a new programme called Way2Work.
The programme provides support to the unemployed, especially for those facing barriers to finding a job and the economically inactive. To be eligible you have to be 19 years or over, unemployed and actively looking for work, or economically inactive.
Way2Work provides support and advice to identify barriers to progress and can help with:
- Work preparation, CV writing/updating, interview skills
- Job application advice
- Self-employment, work experience and volunteering
- Apprenticeships and Traineeships
- Development of new skills
- Qualifications in Maths, English and IT
- Careers advice, help with a career change, information about courses and learning
- Confidence building and referral to other agencies for support
- Way2Work can even help you with the costs of starting a new job.
For more information or to make an appointment:
Contact Sue McDonald
Information, Advice and Guidance and Employability Adviser
Telephone: 07917 827 802
The Way2Work project is part financed by the European Union through the European Social Fund (ESF)